SWIMMERS SHOULD PLAN ON ATTENDING THE FASTEST MEET THEY QUALIFY FOR, PLUS ANY ADDITIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP MEETS THAT THE GROUP COACH SEES FIT
THERE IS A CHAMPIONSHIP MEET FOR EVERYONE ON THE TEAM. THIS IS THE FOCUS OF TRAINING FOR THE SEASON. EVERYONE SHOULD FULLY PARTICIPATE IN AT LEAST ONE OF THESE MEETS!
POINTS OF INTEREST:
- Coaches will select swimmers entries for those meets selected for their groups. Once all coaches have competed entries for a meet they will be emailed out to the parents, who can then request changes or to be removed from the meet by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org prior to the deadline given when entries are emailed out.
- The parents' only responsibility for meets is letting us know about availability; your child's respective coach will pick the events.
- The information for each meet will be posted on our website. NEVER contact any meet director; all questions or requests must go to your coach and then to Coach Gibeau.
- This is only the short course meet schedule thru March. The long course schedule will be available in early January.
- As a general reminder, if a swimmer misses an extended amount of practice time leading into a meet (i.e. sickness, vacation etc.) they may not be ready to compete at the proper level and may be removed from the upcoming meet. This will be left to the discretion of the individual coach.
- This schedule is always subject to change.
Directions to pools
Click on the pools below for detailed directions:
- Arundel Olympic Swim Center
- CCBC Catonsville Campus
- Fairland Aquatic Center (Laurel, MD)
- Frederick High School
- Gilman School
- Howard Community College
- Loyola College
- Magnolia Middle School
- McDaniel College
- McDonogh School - Rollins-Luetkemeyer Athletic Center
- Meadowbrook Aquatic Center
- St. Mary's College of Maryland
- Towson University
- United States Naval Academy
- UMBC Aquatic Complex
- University of MD, College Park
- Walkersville High School